Saturday, January 3, 2009

a quick observation before class begins again

As i was reading a good amount, about 60 pages is good for me, of caucasia the past few days i related to it. Everyone knows that we have to deal with change when we go somewhere knew. we will all be heading off to college or something along those lines and have to revert back to being vulnerable and not knowing many if any people. eventhough it will be a big change we shouldnt forget what is right in front of us. when we come back on monday it will be an interesting sight to say the least. everyone will be looking around to see who might have changed, who might have gotten some new threads (some like to show off on a monday, not my style). but just keep an eye for what might be different from last calendar year, funny moments await

peace

5 comments:

Ollie said...

It is scary to think where will all be in just a year. Most people i'll never see again, and we'll all make new friends in a place new to us. I'm pretty excited, to see how we all change next year.

Kristi said...

In a year? Hell, we graduate in a little over five months! I was thinking about that the other day and it became very real all of a sudden. Now it seems like it is so close!

But I like your post, it is interesting to see how people have changed and what's new even after such a short amount of time! Amazing what two weeks can do, right?

Lisa said...

I agree, it's weird to think that I will probably never see people again that I have known my whole life. Things change though and I guess everyone will just have to adjust as we go to college.

Michael Flaherty said...

it's like metamorphesis all over again

Jimmy said...

I agree mike, this book does remind me of metamorphosis a bit.

Good post anthony =]